fredag 25 september 2009

thats love

I knew I had what I wantedBut still I wanted more. A drink or two got me started. And now I just can't get over you,The grass is so green on the other side. At least it felt so at the timeAll I got was a troubled mindAnd now I just can't get over youSo it comes a bitter end. Guess I blew it once again Still I haven't learned my lesson wellI can't get over you Could you spit me in the faceCould I starve a houndred daysWhatever it takes to break this spellI can't get over youCould you please give me forgivnesAnd wash my sin awayCuz' without love my life is pretty pointlessI just can't get over youSo it comes a bitter endGuess I blew it once againStill I haven't learned my lesson wellI can't get over youCould you spit me in the faceCould I starve a houndred daysWhatever it takes to break this spellI can't get over youWhatever it takes to break this spellWhatever it takes to break this spellI've got to get outOf this hellI can't get over youWhatever it takes to break this spellWhatever it takes to break this spellI've got to get outof this hellI can't get over youSo it comes a bitter endGuess I blew it once againStill I haven't learnd my lesson wellI can't get over youCould you spit me in the faceCould I starve a houndred daysWhatever it takes to break this spellI can't get over you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar